|Americas||Europe / Africa||Asia / Pacific||Home||About||Join||Contact||Europe-africa/events/bordeaux1|
The International Wine & Food Society is the world’s oldest and most renowned gastronomic society. The Society’s mission is the promotion of a broad knowledge and understanding of both wine and food, the enhancement of their appreciation, and the nurturing of camaraderie among those who share the pleasures of the table.
East Bay Branch Activities
The East Bay Branch was founded in 1977. We always welcome new ideas for events.
In the past few years our activities have included:
· gourmet restaurant dinners;
· wine tastings, including blind tastings;
· visits to vineyards and other places of interest such as micro-breweries;
· cooking demonstrations followed by dinner;
· wine and food events at members’ homes;
· the formal holiday gala in December.
Dues and Initiation Fees
The Society is a non-profit organization with no commercial interests. Annual membership dues are:
Couples: $115 ($89 of which goes to the Society) plus $ 60 for new couples ($30 to London)
Singles: $90 ($65 of which goes to the Society) plus $50 for new single members ($25 to London)
For further information...
Please contact any active member of the East Bay Branch, including:
Jake Rudisill 707.483.3009 925.600.9420 firstname.lastname@example.org