Our regional organization starts with the shared values of our International Society. Please take a moment to review those pages.
As the most prestigious, most widespread, independent gastronomic society in the world, our members are guided by the simple but timeless values that inspired the Society’s founder, André Simon.
We have a unique appeal to our members; to help us continue the tradition of enhancing the knowledge and enjoyment of food and wine in the company of like-minded people.
In the world of food and wine, our independence is an asset, our experience is recognised and our objectives place our members in the forefront of the vital relationship between producer and consumer.
Our membership benefits include:
- Enjoying good food, good wines and good friendships! – both at home and when travelling. Members are welcome to make contact with branches in areas they are visiting. Click here to locate our branches in your area.
- Visits to vineyards, wineries and local food producers to learn their secrets
- Access to International Festivals, Great Weekends and other events – and also to trips organised by branches - open only to IWFS members. Click here for details of our regional events.
- Participation in inter-branch events
- Insurance cover for branch events (subject to eligibility, terms and conditions)
- Six "Food and Wine” magazines either printed or online, and specially commissioned Society Monographs
- Access to online publications and a range of merchandise
- IWFS Vintage Card, produced annually (doubles as membership card)
Our Coronavirus policy requires that all attendees at our events should have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19. More details of the policy can be found on the members pages. You will need to log in.