While the benefit of sharing a passion for wine and food with other like-minded people is obvious, there are many other tangible benefits of being a member of the Society.
All society members are invited to:
- Attend IW&FS events and festivals around the world
- Learn about wines and foods of the world
- Have the support of an international organization in putting on your local event through :
- Monographs on subjects ranging from Biodynamics to French Cheese
- IW&FS publications
- Gain insider access to wineries and restaurants
- Carry one of our unique vintage cards, providing an assessment of vintages from around the world with ratings ranging from 1 to 7 as well as insights on the vintage’s current drinkability.
- Access insider travel information from contacts in existing branches
- Earn member discounts for selected hotels, publications and wine & gourmet tours worldwide
- Access public liability insurance for the benefit of branches and members worldwide
- Partake of unique local events in the company of friends who share your passion for wine, food, and education