What Are The Steps
We are available to assist you throughout the process. It is not complex, particularly when you already share the interests that bind our Society.
- Become familiar with the IWFS, its resources and branches.
Browse this web site; although much detail is available to members only, the public pages provide an understanding of our Society's scope and activities.
- Contact the Executive Director email@example.com to arrange contacts, receive information and obtain assistance.
- Plan how you would like to organize and operate as a Branch.
- Write a Letter of Application to IWFS Americas Inc.:
When approved, execute the Provisional Branch Contract.
Apply for a Branch Charter after 2 successful provisional years.
- Intended geographic reach and name
- Names and addresses of at least 10 founding members
- Proposed organization structure
- Purpose and objectives
- First year event intentions.